4/10/2016

Film Review 1 -Perempuan, isteri, dan...

Our lecture want us to do the film review. I think it easy for me because I like film. Until lecture said that we need to do film review about Perempuan, Isteri dan....Before this, I really lack of watching Malay film. So it very tough for me to understand the message and the information that want to bring from this film. After watched and done some research, then I only can understand this film. Finally my partner Emily and I done the film review.
The director of this film is U-Wei Shaar  and made in 1993, yah~before the year I born. And the follow by the actors Sofia Jane, Nasir Bilal Khan, Zaidi Omar, Yusuf Mohamad. The main characters Sofia Jane act as Zaleha. In this film we can see that the evolution of a woman. A woman will change herself by the situation that her experience. During that time, the image Malay women are conservatism. But in this film, Malay women really open mind. One of the scene, all Malay women of village take shower in lake, they just wearing a towel. 

The beginning of this film, Zaleha very conservatism. But after sold by her future husband Amir to the brothel. She totally changed herself. She became a women that very bad and want to seduce to the men of village. Some more, Amir is not a good temper man. He always get angry because of Zaleha. 
But Amir changed himself as well because of Zaleha.

In this film, Zaleha is a bad woman that want to seduce to every men in the village. In my perception, I think that Zaleha very pity. Because she raped my many men when she is a prostitute, That why she changed herself to became bad women. In men views, I really think that as a man, we need to respect women. And also we have to control our temper and treat women very well. U-Wei Shaari totally success to bring the image of Malaysia in many aspect through this film.


please enjoy our film review from me and Emily yah~

No comments:

Post a Comment