4/14/2016

Malaysia, my country ,my home , my family...

Already week 13, I believe that I had changed a lot about Malaysia. Before that, I wrong about Malaysia , wrong about art ,and wrong about culture. Previously, what I thought was Malaysia just my country. I just pass through and find a better place to live. I want explore more about my industry. Yah, I really like production. I know that western counties already reached high level in this industry. The movie such as Harry Potter, Marvel Movies, Fast and Furious, and all the movies that won the Oscar award. That why I always support international film instead of local film. I admit that I always like to compare good and bad. It not a good attitude (I know....I should change it). 

Thank you to Dr carmen, Miss Ezatti, and Miss Raja. I learned a lot from this subject-Malaysia Media and culture. Malaysia was not easy like that. The art and culture totally different form another country. Because it unique and special. If we try to spend our time to understand it, we will realize the beautiful behind our country. This kind of beautiful totally cannot compare with others. I learned this through the lecturer, tutorial, watching Malaysia film, field trip, Malaysia art and write blog. Through it all, it make me more what had Malaysian done before to express their love toward our country.

Yes, Malaysian is the important factor that makes what Malaysia looks like. The point is we have different races, but we still able to unite together.  This is the unique that I admire. I will more enjoy when I watch Malaysia art. I recommend a movie that I watched during this Chinese New Year,"Ola Bola". This movie really did very well, It shows what our country looks like when our different races unite to fulfill a goal. It talking about history of football team in Malaysia. The way director Chiu Keng Guan used cinematography to show the spirit of Malaysian. This movie give a lot of important information to audience. To make Malaysian more awaken our beautiful country. I cried after watched this movie. I never forget the tears that dropped until my heart. 

I really proud to be Malaysian. Now, I more appreciate that what I have. Because Malaysia is our country, home and family. Aku anak Malaysia!! WooHoo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment